Scholarship Opportunity – Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity – CALL FOR APPLICANTS
The Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity is a 2 year Master program in partnership between the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium, the University of Limerick, Ireland, the University of Olomouc, Czech Republic, the Norwegian school of Sport Sciences, Oslo, Norway, the University of Virginia (USA), Stellenbosch University (South Africa), and the University of Queensland (Brisbane, Australia). The objective of the Erasmus Mundus Master in Adapted Physical Activity is to combine the competencies of universities worldwide in order to offer the students a comprehensive training and adequate knowledge in the many aspects of Adapted Physical Activity (APA).
The Erasmus Mundus Master Program offers scholarships for European Students (students coming from the 27 current and new EU Member States and the countries of the European Economic Area / European Free Trade Association: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). The scholarship offered for European students is 23 000 Euro for two academic years. In addition, the program offers scholarships for students coming from countries outside Europe (that means outside the 27 current and new EU Member States and the countries of the European Economic Area / European Free Trade Association: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). The scholarship offered for non-European students is 46 000 Euro for two academic years.
The application procedure for EMMAPA scholarships has opened from 1 November 2012, and will be open until 31 January 2013. We have received 12 scholarships from the European Commission for the 2013-2015 cohort, i.e.:
· 5 scholarships for non-European students
· 4 scholarships for European students
· 1 scholarship for Western Balkan/Turkey window students (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Turkey)
· 1 scholarship for students from ENPI East countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine)
· 1 scholarship for students from ENPI South countries (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon and Syria).
For more detailed information regarding the program and the course content, please follow these links:
The application procedure is described on the Erasmus Mundus website. Access to the on line application procedure open; the application deadline for candidate students next academic year is 31 January 2013.